SAVE FERRIS
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07

mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 369
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Empty macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:43 am

ok well heres my mk3 gti 8v

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 VUU11-2008-2

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 4

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 3
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Empty Re: macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07

Post by Jezz on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:45 am

looks well on that photo what you got planned for this fine mk3
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Empty Re: macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:48 am

hardwork wrote:looks well on that photo what you got planned for this fine mk3

well i need new wheels coz these are a bit KO'd, and hopefully some coilies too.
    just won a badgeless grill from the ebay so thats going on soon and then hopefully smoothing the front bumper, but in a different way to the way most do it
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:58 am

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Golf3VRgrillschwarz

just bought one of these from ebay for a fiver, its a plastic one so dont know if it will fit right but for a fiver its worth getting imo
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:10 am

mackavelli wrote:macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Golf3VRgrillschwarz

just bought one of these from ebay for a fiver, its a plastic one so dont know if it will fit right but for a fiver its worth getting imo
    they fit ok just dont take it off too many times
    Stu G
    Stu G
    green user

Number of posts : 16

Post by Stu G on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:45 am

ive got some crystal clear headlamps that would look sweet on yours if ure interested can pm pics if you want!
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:50 am

yeah mate send some pics, i've been thinking about angel eye headlamps but i'm not too sure.
    all ideas welcome guys
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:05 am

cheers for the pics stu g, was wondering if the indicaters can run through them as i'm gonna smooth the front bumper on mine, also where could i get a new clear lense from?
    Stu G
    Stu G
    green user

Number of posts : 16

Post by Stu G on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:19 am

erm you probably could get a new lense but aint sure where from. i got them with the car. and you prob could run indicators through them but i wouldnt know how to do it!! they are there if ya want them though!
    joedr3ddmk3vr6
    joedr3ddmk3vr6
    200+ vuu club

Number of posts : 207
    aka : John joe longname

Post by joedr3ddmk3vr6 on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:23 am

I still dont like angel eyes :d but thats just my opinion Very Happy
    a3mart
    a3mart
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 490

Post by a3mart on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:07 am

cool

the porsche wheels do suit the car well
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:11 am

a3mart wrote:cool

the porsche wheels do suit the car well

thank you
    ChrisLeeds
    ChrisLeeds
    super vuu

Number of posts : 709

Post by ChrisLeeds on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:51 pm

Love the colour! Very Happy
    The grill should fit fine,mines plastic too and it seems alight,allthough i broke one of the clips taking it off so be careful.lol
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:57 pm

cheers man. yeah i thought it might be a bit flimsy being plastic but i aint moaning for a fiver. i got a few tins of dragon green in the garage so i'm gonna paint it put it on and never take it off lol!
    J J

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Empty JJ

Post by J J on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Nice mate, u decided against selling now??

JJ
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:36 pm

yeah i'm kinda falling in love with it again. and i cant afford a new one as i aint got a job at the mo
    paulshears
    paulshears
    rockabilly vuu

Number of posts : 1429
    aka : Matt's brother

Post by paulshears on Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:01 pm

will look cool with the de-badged grille on Wink

Headlights.....why not tint your current ones

matching Smoke tinted lenses for the bumper are pretty cheap

Also.....sorry you lost your job buddy Crying or Very sad .....better jobs round the corner Very Happy
    spen
    spen
    site modder

Number of posts : 373
    aka : mr detail
    Registration date : 2007-02-16

Post by spen on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:29 pm

Dragon green is sweet. Nice car mate.Do i see this around Anlaby Rd Question
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:40 pm

spen wrote:Dragon green is sweet. Nice car mate.Do i see this around Anlaby Rd Question

cheers and yeah you probably have seen me on anlaby road. i'm up and down there nearly every day Very Happy
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm

if you need to know how to tint /smoke your e codes ill pop up a how to afro
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:57 pm

hardwork wrote:if you need to know how to tint /smoke your e codes ill pop up a how to afro

always good to have how to's mate. makes things easy for the ones who dont know ie; me lol!
    ChrisLeeds
    ChrisLeeds
    super vuu

Number of posts : 709

Post by ChrisLeeds on Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:54 am

hardwork wrote:if you need to know how to tint /smoke your e codes ill pop up a how to afro

im wanting to do this but haven't a clue how to do it Rolling Eyes
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz on Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:56 am

ChrisLeeds wrote:

im wanting to do this but haven't a clue how to do it Rolling Eyes
    ok will get my finger out of my bot hole and get it done
    look out for new section afro
    mackavelli
    mackavelli
    ra ra vuu

Post by mackavelli on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:05 am

well i'm pissed off today. my car has finally gone back into the bodyshop to get the repairs they did sorted after it was broken into a few months ago. they did an awful job of repairing it last time and wouldnt entertain me when i complained about the work, so after lots of phone calls to my insurance company, they got in touch with the garage and they booked it back in to rectify it.
    the garage is in scunthorpe and they told me i would have to bring it to them as they are too busy to pick it up, they wouldnt even refund me the bridge fare. w@nkers
    so i get there this morning at 9am and some snotty little kid came out to look at it and asked me what i'm not happy with so i told him........ALL OF IT. the repair work they did to my door and quarter panel looks all wonky and the paint finnish is crap. you never repaired my door lock properly as my mates key opens my car and i have no lock in the boot because you never replaced it, there is just a hole where the lock should be.
    oh he said, your one of those picky types are you. well i nearly chinned him and he could see the anger in my face so he went to get his boss
    i explained it all again to the boss and he apologised and said he would sort it. then he said we will probably get round to starting it next week
    this really f@cked my head up, why the hell tell me to bring it in today when you aint starting it for a week, anyway i gave up and told em to sort it sharpish.......not likely. then they gave me a loan car while mine is being done with no petrol at all.
    And to top things off i still aint recieved my badgless grill from ebay. seller wont return my emails so i'm going through a claim with paypal

right rant over now i think, i just cant wait to get out of this country

here is the car the garage gave me. fiat punto 1.4, horrible car, very slow and very ugly and ORANGE

macs dragon rear bumper repaired update 4/5/07 Punto
    han
    super vuu

Number of posts : 764
    aka : hannah....
    Registration date : 2007-02-17

Post by han on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:12 am

hire cars suck cos they're on your own insurance. grrrrrr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 30, 2020 7:50 pm