VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels

J J

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels Empty Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels

Post by J J Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 am

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels

For sale are my freshly machined and sprayed Aluline alloy wheels. As you can see there a really nice wheel with some serious dish. When I got these wheels they were in a bit of a state and I have spent a lot of money (too much really) getting these wheels to the very high standard they are now. I had them professionally machined by KRW Engineering and sprayed by my mate who’s a professional sprayer.

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels DSC01144

They are 15”x7” with an Offset of ET28 and pcd 100 and are colour coded mars red (LA3A) the wheels look absolutely poop hot in my opinion, but splits are calling out to me. I had these on my mk1 gti and think they looked good but could do with being spaced out a bit, to make it look even Phatter.

Before:
    Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels DSC00149
    Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels DSC00105

After:
    Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels Dsc00120-1

Im looking for offers around £400 without tyres due to the rarity of this item, for this price I wont be making profit at all, but want them to go to a good home. I am also negotiable for the tyres which are 165/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza Directional Tyres that have a big ass stretch on them, that cost me £62 a corner from Tyreman, Anlaby Road, Hull only 3 weeks ago.

Open to offers, just ask Smile

Im open to swaps/px get in touch, JJ Smile

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels Empty Re: Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:17 pm

I wish i had the money Sad they look quality on my car
    J J

Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels Empty Re: Rare Deepdish Colour Coded Aluline 15” alloy wheels

Post by J J Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:17 am

You have got the money, just dont buy those clothes, mates rates Smile
    J J

Post by J J Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:02 am

Bump new price £500 including tyres Smile
    cupra44
    cupra44
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 283
    Registration date : 2007-02-17

Post by cupra44 Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:32 am

Very fair price !!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:19 am

TO BE HONEST DUDE IF I DIDNT HAVE THE MIMZ AND ME CAR WAS RED ID TAKE EM OFF YOU HANDS MIGHT THINK BOUT IT THO thumbs up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am