VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE***

boothy
    boothy
    site modder

Number of posts : 1633
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Empty the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE***

Post by boothy Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:14 am

Having sat and thought long and hard about what to do in the grand scheme of things, I've decided to ditch any major plans on the 1.8t and keep it fairly standard, sell the cabby and plough all my efforts into a mk2, i just cant stay away from them Very Happy

Having sourced some anniversary sus and some rs6's for the mk4 i'm leaving it alone now to do a mk2. For that reason, my intended show rims are up for grabs Surprised

The rims are off a porsche cayenne, they are original bbs 18x8 , pcd 5x130 and frankly look quite sexual! they have a uber offset of 57! meaning theres a shed load of room to have ideal, safe adaptors made up for the 'ard' stance. porsche want 2k a set for these!!! :? The wheels are in good condition, there are some minor scuffs near to centres as the spoke curve out from the rim! Very Happy Very Happy giving a very cool front and rear stance! below are some pics of the style of wheel and a photoshop of my initial intentions Sad

https://2img.net/h/i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/bootharoo/picffture.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/11/08/86/66/porka_12.jpg

there is however one catch, all be it a bonus really. i only have 3 rims! i bought them cheap so i am selling them cheap! i have seen 3 or 4 single wheels on german ebay in the last month though, they are redily avaliable for £150 each delivered, and that was brand new, I'm kicking myself now for not buying one but i've been so undecided with what to do i've been reluctant to do anything. you wont find a set of four of these going for anything less then £500 in poor condition and i beleive they would be a uk 1st on the dub scene?

i am after £220 for these and i can arrange delivery at a cost of £30 if you require it

the wheels are located near hull

thanks for looking.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    boothy
    boothy
    site modder

Number of posts : 1633
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Empty Re: the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE***

Post by boothy Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:38 am

new pics

the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Picture020
    the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Picture019
    the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Picture018-1
    the 18" porka's***NEW PICS LOWER PRICE*** Picture017-1

£200 ONO

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 am