flyingmonkeycorps
    flyingmonkeycorps
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 392
    aka : Will, to my mum
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

MKII Bits FREE! Empty MKII Bits FREE!

Post by flyingmonkeycorps on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 am

Right, since I'm trading my MKII in for a 1.8T Passat I've got a few bits kicking around that I don't need any more. Nothing of any worth really, but they might be of use to someone. You'll have to pick up from HU5, HU11 (Aldbrough) or HU14 (Melton). Can't say fairer than that!

* Parcel shelf - I've got two, one with holes for 6*9s and one uncut but creased. I think there's one rubber between them, and the cut one is pretty shagged since someone ripped the speakers out of it. One will be staying in the car, but I don't mind which.

* 1 Pair of Sony Xplod 6*9s. I think these might be shagged, but you can give them a go if you like. No grilles.

* Wheel trims / hubcaps - I have the original wheel trims AND a set of hub caps. Again, one set will be on it when I trade it in, but the other is up for grabs, either or. The hubcaps are much nicer.

* Alloys, like in the picture here , except older and much more battered. And missing all the caps. One of the rims has split where I hit a rock a while back. Might be reparable, might not, I dunno!

I think that's about it, if I think of anything else I'll post here. If you're interested give me a shout.

MKII Bits FREE! Empty Re: MKII Bits FREE!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 am

dude, ill take the 6x9 cut shelf and and hub caps etc me thinks Smile
    flyingmonkeycorps
    flyingmonkeycorps
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 392
    aka : Will, to my mum
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

Post by flyingmonkeycorps on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:14 pm

The hub caps have gone I'm afraid dude, but the trims are still here if you want 'em. And I nearly threw the shelf away, glad I checked this now! Whereabouts in Hull are you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:32 am