VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+31
shaggy_vw
vw passion wagon
MkIISimon
polochris
madeuro
mk4mike
fisher
bigray
MattTDI
richyc
flyingmonkeycorps
Ninety
cupra44
Geeman
A3rutheboy
lee
LacrOne
Nick_mk2
DanRVW
swiftkid
dsmithmobile
mrvrs
Loopy-Chi
pocket-rocket
Deano
Arosa Jen
Dan
mrgarf
sarah
Jezz
sparkyvw
35 posters

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by Geeman Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 am

You know what... and I'm gonna get flamed for this, so I apologise... as much as I love them, what would they look like without the Bentley badge on them?

Would they look as good if they had 'wolfrace' slapped in the middle of them?

Just a thought... lol!

I suppose you could say that about a lot of wheels these days...
    swiftkid
    swiftkid
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 272
    Registration date : 2007-05-12

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by swiftkid Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:22 pm

nah, its like saying would a ferrari look crap with a lada badge slapped on it... answer no.

wheels do look really nice! you still changing the bonnet and bumper or you after more power as priority...
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-05-28

Post by sparkyvw Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

well just got it back from the body shop last week but its off back in again on saturday to be re done.Hes done a very good job for what i payed but theres a few bits i want him to do again.Now has a euro rear bumper aswell.Carbon bonner may be orderd at the end of this week but not sure yet. Also iv fitted a apr bipipe and new forge dvs but iv blown a hole in a boost hose Evil or Very Mad
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 pm

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 4USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 1
    and i just got these from germany
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Post by Geeman Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 am

NIIIIIIIICE!

I wanna go in it!
    flyingmonkeycorps
    flyingmonkeycorps
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 392
    aka : Will, to my mum
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

Post by flyingmonkeycorps Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:20 am

Saw this on Great Gutter Lane last night, sounded awesome
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Well you all saw it at fest with the changes but ill tell you all.Car got new paint ,rear euro bumper, cupra r front splitter , bentleys in gray, and lowered more on the front.2 pictures iv found from fest
    USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 9small
    USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 Vwfestival08073

Still some things to do before ed38.I realy need to find a front bumper.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 pm

richyc
    richyc
    site modder

Number of posts : 683
    aka : Tricky Dicky
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by richyc Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Looked stunning Yesterday Sparky,And sounded awesome on full chat down The M62(only doing 70mph of course). Wink
    dsmithmobile
    dsmithmobile
    site modder

Number of posts : 2260
    aka : Dan
    Registration date : 2007-02-21

Post by dsmithmobile Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Looks well on the bentleys and agree with rich in that it sounds awesome when it gets booted Very Happy
    Nick_mk2
    Nick_mk2
    super vuu

Number of posts : 577
    aka : Ken
    Registration date : 2007-04-13

Post by Nick_mk2 Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Looks hella cool matey! Still waiting for a bash in this!
    MattTDI
    MattTDI
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 431
    aka : Matt
    Registration date : 2008-01-20

Post by MattTDI Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:19 pm

looks mint Smile sounds beter Smile
    throws up mud something cronic too ey sparky Wink

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 am

How long can you run this on the US plates?
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Post by Geeman Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am

Till April...
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 am

very nice car, and like everyone else has said sounds awesome Cool
    A3rutheboy
    A3rutheboy
    green user

Number of posts : 109
    aka : Rudaz, rodaz clotted creme
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Post by A3rutheboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:29 pm

i absoloutley love this motor!! miles better having it in england than in US of A
    Arosa Jen
    Arosa Jen
    site modder

Number of posts : 2193
    aka : Jen
    Registration date : 2007-02-19

Post by Arosa Jen Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 am

looks better on the the 1 piece bentleys Very Happy
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 am

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 DSC_4727thanks everyone! as gee said its here till april.Ill then go buy a blue one or i may get another yellow one for over here.And jen my split rims are back on now so Razz
    bigray
    bigray
    green user

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2007-07-27

Post by bigray Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 pm

i really like this car have done since i 1st seen it at the detailed bash
    and then at the meet on Thursday when you took off awesome
    got a couple of pics for ya

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 020

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 4 032
    DanRVW
    DanRVW
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by DanRVW Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Your car looks stunning on the bentley wheels now, the grey is awesome, such a massive improvement. I saw it today when you was at Audi, the paint is top quality! Where was it done? Btw... Im glad you got rid of the big sticker on the rear bumper too...looks nice and clean now!
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:40 pm

thanks bigray i love your passat!

dan: car was painted at a mates place thats just set up on his own.For what i payed im very very happy and would recomend him to anyone.Sticker was just for inters.

UPDATE:May not be going to edition38 now.The car is basicly fuked Crying or Very sad .Intake temp sensor has gone.It keeps reading -44 for the temp so its just chucking fuel into the engine.Ordered one and i get it on thurs but the only prob is that because its keeps reading then not reading it could be a wiring problem and if it is im fuked and no way will i be able to get it ready Mad
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:49 am

gutted for you sparky, really hope you manage to get it there this weekend cherry
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898

Post by Deano Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 am

Theres always the passenger seat in my car if you get stuck and still want to go down.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:59 am

thanks deano i should know be tomorrow if im going in it as the i get the part in the morning.Then it ull be a mad rush to get it cleaned new tyres and lowered more Very Happy
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 am

well i think i fixed it but i dont care if i havnt im still going to edition.Mad rush today bentleys have just been re done new tyres today,rs4 outter silver bit was painted and it needs machine polishing today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 am