I'm new to this site but am a member on most forum's going, as this is a Hull based forum on what I hear it would be good to get to you know guy's and girl's. I'm a member on Fast-N-Modded, Club Lupo, Voltsgirl and many more.
My name is Amy, I am 20 and drive a 2002 VW Lupo in Yellow. I bought the car in December 2008 after crashing my 206 (good move ). Went on to get my much loved Lupo. Modding wasn't going to happen I din't think, but when it came down to it. Modifcation's I have had to my Lupo are...
- Smoothed rear bumper
- White roof (Black square's on top)
- White wingmirrows (Black square's on top)
- Lowered on 120mm coilovers
- Borbet T's (Long gone)... Now on Borbet A's
- Colour codded front and rear bumpers (Bad move)
At that point I thought what else is there to do? At this point it looked like this:
More work began when I crashed it slightly... Take a look on my thread
Thankyou for looking