VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+10
poloarron
Jezz
mrvrs
Arosa Jen
dsmithmobile
fleet.arosa
1illdub
sam_16v
sarah
Redsquare®
14 posters

PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics)

boothy
    boothy
    site modder

Number of posts : 1633
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics) - Page 3 Empty Re: PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics)

Post by boothy Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:53 am

cult bike ride anyone?? lol
    Arosa Jen
    Arosa Jen
    site modder

Number of posts : 2193
    aka : Jen
    Registration date : 2007-02-19

PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics) - Page 3 Empty Re: PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics)

Post by Arosa Jen Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:11 am

lol@ dan & geeman

takes a while to get back into it. it did with me last year when i bought some blades n i aint bladed since i was about 14 ish. but ya soon get the hang of it Very Happy
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:31 pm

Geeman wrote:I think I'll just sit on mine and watch everyone else!

thats the cool way gee

thumbs up
    Redsquare®
    Redsquare®
    site modder

Number of posts : 932
    aka : Berty Bright Lights™

Post by Redsquare® Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:45 pm

Well i'm a happie chappie, I built my bike this morning and it felt mint, Put the back seats down in my car and threw it in the back.
    I went straight to willerby to a wall ride, Pedaled like hell up the bank and jumped at the wall, I rode the wall perfectly but went straight over my handlebars onto my hands and shoulder, got up dusted myself down looked around and started again Laughing
    Went to haltemprice skatepark this afty to get the feel of riding again. was fun and met some good lads Very Happy

Heres a pic of my bike Cool

PUMP UP THE VOLUME (New Parts new pics) - Page 3 Mybmx

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:14 pm

Looks Great like i said before dude, was going down my street and saw Dale Was flagging me down, bike looks awesome and he could'nt wait to pop a few 180's, manual's and a cheeky 360,

Love It, Proper Jealous and you can guarantee ill be getting one soon (yes im copying)

JJ
    dsmithmobile
    dsmithmobile
    site modder

Number of posts : 2260
    aka : Dan
    Registration date : 2007-02-21

Post by dsmithmobile Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:18 am

Looks good and its nice to see you put your remaining cult valve caps to some use LOL

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 am

looks realli cool man! will be seein you at the halptemprice skatepark soon...whats it like there???
    Arosa Jen
    Arosa Jen
    site modder

Number of posts : 2193
    aka : Jen

Post by Arosa Jen Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:18 am

haltenprice is a good skate park but you get the little kids on there bikes just messing about but its a cool park cos loadsa diff jumps n that.

dale i no a kid with a bmx n he's good on his he often goes there.
    VUU CULT KARL
    VUU CULT KARL
    super vuu

Number of posts : 727
    aka : norris lol
    Registration date : 2007-04-05

Post by VUU CULT KARL Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:26 am

nice dale

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 am

graeme wrote:looks realli cool man! will be seein you at the halptemprice skatepark soon...whats it like there???
    It's terrible lol, not that i go often, i'm far too lazy for a skateboarding session nowadays! Embarassed
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 am

graeme wrote:looks realli cool man! will be seein you at the halptemprice skatepark soon...whats it like there???

ive just been there with josh and jakey on their bmx's!!! it's cool they love it Twisted Evil
    Redsquare®
    Redsquare®
    site modder

Post by Redsquare® Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:57 am

it was the first time i've been, was ik i suppose, the funbox is good and the flatbank. just too many little people there so makes you feel a bit daft, gonna start going to ings i think. I've just bought a better frame and forks and front wheel, will nearly have a full bike for sale so if anyones interested they can take the lot for £40

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Ill Take it dale, when your done £40 is yours, J Smile
    Redsquare®
    Redsquare®
    site modder

Post by Redsquare® Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:39 pm

well i'm painting it tomoz night. so you can pick it up on wednesday. The cranks only a one piece but it'll do ya for now.
    Headsets a sealed bearing and theres a choice of two stems but you can have them both. You'll need a backwheel which i think joe mason has one and some pedals and grips. theres a brandnew front wheel too. PM me your phone number J and i'll let you know when i'm ready Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Sweet Dude, You'll have to drop me a PM dude, as i cant send em,

J Smile
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:27 am

lets see the new one dale hope you are taking the dice off the old one before you sell it
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles

Post by Geeman Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:52 am

Mine's arrived today... whoop whoop!

Guess what I'll be doing tonight!!!

Go to build it first as he took it to bits to post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:23 pm