VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+3
Dan
Jezz
mrgarf
7 posters

clio sold gone thank god!!!!

mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

Number of posts : 2464
    aka :
    Registration date : 2007-07-15

clio sold gone thank god!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: clio sold gone thank god!!!!

Post by mrgarf Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 pm

nicole has been a little poorly recently but pleased to report has now been mended,a couple of sensors and a starter motor later she runs(good job as she has been sold on ebay so she goes next week !!!!!) time to start shopping for a new daily me thinks heart wants a raddo head tells me lupo tdi Question
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm

tdi loads of great ones out their cant beat the modern tdi lumbs
    i need tdi also

i said in sounded like a sensor fault must say im glad its sold
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

aka :

Post by mrgarf Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:20 pm

me too just need another dub just cant decide out the 2
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:30 pm

tdi mate its only a daily then you could do something mad under the polo bonnet or sell that too and get a rado to show some love to
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

aka :

Post by mrgarf Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 pm

polo stays , love it, if i get a 16v raddo that would be good daily but loop tdi cheap to run but dear when they break, a raddo 16v i can mend myself(with help of a haynes manual)
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

aka :

Post by mrgarf Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

as some will know the clio has been sat on my drive for more months than i care to imagine broken, not just broken totally foobarred to be exact? it turned into a nightmare tbh and earned the name a problem called clio!
    i thought about mending it (new engine and ecu we think would be required) burning it (thats against the law so that one was out!) parting it (i cant be bothered doing that) or selling on flee bay as it is, so this morning at 6 am a trader from kings lynn came down to look at it bought it and towed away! he even gave me some money for it( i have lost alot on this french piece of .........) but at least its gone!
    anyway finally im a one car family (as lisa and i are no longer together so i cant even tax her car) the question is now what will happen to audrey(i may advertise and listen to offers) as im ony having one car and unsure what to do as i may going travelling in the near future Question ,
    ive learnt valuables lesson over the last few months one of them being DONT BUY FRENCH!
    onwards and upwards as we say!!!
    the end!
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

Post by Deano Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 am

Hope everything turns out good for you Matt, sounds like you've had a crappy time lately, as you say onwards and upwards.
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 am

like you say matt onwards and upwards eh hope it all works out for you, you must be due some good luck soon Very Happy
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

aka :

Post by mrgarf Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

cant hope for luck guess what goes around comes around Neutral
    MkIISimon
    MkIISimon
    rockabilly vuu

Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2007-04-17

Post by MkIISimon Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 am

Keep your chin up pal, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. There's always something good lurking just around the corner.
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles

Post by Geeman Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 am

Yeah dude... good riddance to the Clio!

Got to keep positive dude... we've all been in dark places and thought we'd never get out, but it's all a state of mind. Don't let yourself wallow in the crap... like you said, have a plan and stick to it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 am