VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones!

Mexican
    Mexican
    green user

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2007-09-09

Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones! Empty Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones!

Post by Mexican Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:48 am

It Kills me to do this, but I am putting the car back to std to appeal to the masses, and over winter I’ll have no temptations and ruin it, and then start fresh in the spring.
    Although I was thinking of keeping these for whatever project I take up in the spring, I have decided not to.
    This is because they will limit what I can have due to 4 stud, and also, they work so well on the Ghetta, that in my mind, nothing else will do them justice or work as well together as these 2 do!
    So they are up for sale so whoever takes them can give them a new lease of life in a new ride!
    Specs are –
    Schmidt Modernline 1pc, 16x9s all round, et25 upfront and et15 rear for better stance! And are only 8 weeks old!!!
    Tyres are 205/40/16 Yoko Parada spec II’s and have only been used for 1000 miles if that. they stretch amazing over the 9s!
    Lips are polished up, and faces are in satin JDM (oldschool) gold!
    I think they work really well!!
    Sale includes the spigots to 57.1, and the full set of 16 TUV approved Schmidt wheel bolts (for 4 stud dubs) and all 4 silver Schmidt centre caps!
    Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones! Chrisdamanofmine
    Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones! Washedvento
    Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones! DSCF1327Medium
    Schmidt Modernlines 16x9s Staggered ETs! U know the Ones! DSCF2034
    Now the price!
    You are getting the 4 rims (£800 2 months ago), 4 tyres (£110 a corner fitted), 16 Zink plated Schmidt wheel bolts (£30). And that’s Exc the Scene Tax! As these are well known! Lol!
    So I’m asking for £850 for these beauties!
    Wheels can be collected from Bicester, Newark (Lincs/Notts), or Kingston.
    Anythin else, shout me a holler!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:20 am