VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

NON CAR Clearout *Updated 13-12-08*

flyingmonkeycorps
    flyingmonkeycorps
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 392
    aka : Will, to my mum
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

NON CAR Clearout *Updated 13-12-08* Empty NON CAR Clearout *Updated 13-12-08*

Post by flyingmonkeycorps Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:34 am

If this is inappropriate then sorry Jezz, just delete it!

Right I want some new lenses for my DSLR, so I need to get rid of some of this stuff that's been sitting around collecting dust. Pics available, email for more info!

Minolta Dynax 4 FILM SLR - NOT DIGITAL! I bought this in a fit of excitement 'cos I had access to a darkroom, shot one roll of film then never looked at it again. Comes with a 28-100mm kit lens, flash gun, shoulder bag, sky filter and another filter that's red and I'm not really sure what it's for.
    Again, around £50 posted ONO.

Apple Powerbook G4 400Mhz, 512mb RAM, 10gb hard drive, 15" (I think) screen. Few scuffs and scrapes but it works fine and the screen is ok. Running OSX Panther, and I'll put a fresh install on with your choice of name and password if you like! I have NO idea what this is worth, so make me an offer if you fancy it. If it's worth nothing though I'll probably keep it, 'cos I quite like it.

Gameboy Advance (not SP) with a few old games - some flavour of Mario, a Zelda game and Castlevania if memory serves me right - £20?

Neo Geo Pocket Colour with Metal Slug and Puzzle Bobble - £20? I also have SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millenium for the Neo Geo, but that's quite rare and I'd be after about £30 for it.

I also have a PS2 with a big pile of games including Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, but I need to check what the rest of the games are. And a load of drum and bass records, if anyone's into that. It'll all be going on eBay soon anyway Smile

I've also got a big Metal Gear Solid promo cardboard cutout thing and some Star Wars promo shelves if that sounds interesting to anyone.

ADDED: Loads of last gen games. Also the PS2 to play the PS2 games on.

Tell me which ones you want and I'll give you a price for 'em. Looking at around 3-7 quid per game depending what it is, less if you buy a bunch.

...GO!

PS2
      Star Wars: Starfighter
      Silent Hill 2
      Moto GP
      Eye Toy camera with Play 3 (I think)
      Pro Evo Soccer 2
      Maximo
      Silent Hill 3
      Zone of the Enders
      Genji
      Burnout 3: Takedown
      Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
      Rez
      Viewtiful Joe
      Hyper Street Fighter 2
      Tekken Tag Tournament
      Virtua Fighter 4
      Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
      Burnout 2: Point of Impact
      Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
      Grand Theft Auto 3
      Devil May Cry
      Final Fantasy X
      Killer7

Xbox

Ninja Gaiden
      The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind
      Splinter Cell
      Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow
      Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory
      Second Sight
      Fable
      Robotech Battlecry
      Halo 2
      Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
      The Thing
      Timesplitters 2

GC
      Soul Calibur II
      Resident Evil
      Resident Evil Zero
      Beach Spikers

Last edited by flyingmonkeycorps on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 am