VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

4 posters

Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking*

Bazcos1
    Bazcos1
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 148
    aka : Rolf
    Registration date : 2007-08-21

Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking* Empty Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking*

Post by Bazcos1 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 am

I may be breaking or selling a Golf Gti which I have just bought, reason being is that I've just been signed off sick from work and unable to do the work it needs at the moment.
    I would like to sell the car on full but will break it if I get enough intertest.

I have bought the car stripped down, My mate was going to 20VT it but run out of money. The engine and box is already off the car. My intentions was to rebuild it. i owned this car previously. The shell is very very good condition.

It is a 8V big bumper version. Got 158K miles on it. Lowered suspension which I fitted about a year ago. uprated shockers too (Cant remember the name off hand).
    It has a Stainless stell magnex exhaust which I bought brand new a year ago and has only done about 1K miles.
    Comes with various spares.
    Everything is there just all needs rebuilding.
    It is a 3door in Red. like I say the shell is very very good, Too good to break up really.

Let me know if you need anything.
    Cheers
    Baz

Last edited by Bazcos1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    falconer1
    falconer1
    green user

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking* Empty Re: Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking*

Post by falconer1 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 am

what price u want mate.?
    Bazcos1
    Bazcos1
    part time vuu

Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking* Empty Re: Golf Gti 8V MK2 H plate big bumper *Breaking*

Post by Bazcos1 Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 am

Now breaking, so if you need anything pls let me know.

Cheers
    Baz
    Stan.
    Stan.
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2007-03-05

Post by Stan. Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:24 am

Is this still being broken?
    I need a rear big bumper, 90spec arch and sill trim, CL pump and windscreen if you still have any of it Smile

Cheers, Rob.
    Bazcos1
    Bazcos1
    part time vuu

Post by Bazcos1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 am

Stan. wrote:Is this still being broken?
    I need a rear big bumper, 90spec arch and sill trim, CL pump and windscreen if you still have any of it Smile

Cheers, Rob.

Hi mate I have all of this. The rear bumper and arch and sill trim is still on the car but I can get this off tom if you want it. I also have the windscreen and this is already out.
    OM me an offer for the lot if you want it or just come see it and make me an offer,
    Cheers
    Baz
    Stan.
    Stan.
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2007-03-05

Post by Stan. Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am

Bazcos1 wrote:
    Stan. wrote:Is this still being broken?

Cheers, Rob.

Hi mate I have all of this. The rear bumper and arch and sill trim is still on the car but I can get this off tom if you want it. I also have the windscreen and this is already out.
    OM me an offer for the lot if you want it or just come see it and make me an offer,
    Cheers
    Baz

Cheers.
    PM'd Cool
    vw-jib
    vw-jib

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by vw-jib Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 pm

what sort of suspension set up is it mate?
    Bazcos1
    Bazcos1
    part time vuu

Post by Bazcos1 Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 pm

vw-jib wrote:what sort of suspension set up is it mate?

Hi mate, It is on some Borge Turbo shockers with some lowering springs on that are about 60mm drop. I bought these for it a year ago. PM me an offer if your interested.
    Cheers
    Baz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 am