VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

Set of 4 14" Le Castellets

Ninety
    Ninety
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2007-03-22

Set of 4 14" Le Castellets Empty Set of 4 14" Le Castellets

Post by Ninety Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:11 am

Hello

Had these on the Golf for, ooh, about a fortnight before I decided that doing anything much to it would be an exercise in turd polishing. The same Golf that's currently at Mam and Dad's ready for a top end rebuild. Hopefully it's just a head gasket, if the head's cracked I *will* cry. I digress: the wheels:

Set of 4 14" Le Castellets. In need of a refurb, but not in too bad a state. A couple of the wheels have very light kerbing and there are small patches of corrosion on each wheel (see photo of worst wheel). Could look nice diamond cut or even polished (was aiming to polish them myself until I fell out with the Golf).

The tyres are best described as "legal". All 185/60 14s two decent Contis (both different) and two BF Goodrich at least one of which has doesn't look too clever. Basically, they should pass an MoT, but I'd be after changing them pretty soon.

Anyway, the pictures...

Wheels
    Set of 4 14" Le Castellets Wheels
    Worst Wheel
    Set of 4 14" Le Castellets BadWheel

My internet's dodgy at the minute, so the best method of contact is my mobile on 07740 435550 outside work hours.

The wheels would need collecting from Northallerton and I'm open to offers on price. All proceeds go to the newly created Get 90 A Lupo Fund...
    Ninety
    Ninety
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2007-03-22

Set of 4 14" Le Castellets Empty Re: Set of 4 14" Le Castellets

Post by Ninety Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:51 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am