VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+31
shaggy_vw
vw passion wagon
MkIISimon
polochris
madeuro
mk4mike
fisher
bigray
MattTDI
richyc
flyingmonkeycorps
Ninety
cupra44
Geeman
A3rutheboy
lee
LacrOne
Nick_mk2
DanRVW
swiftkid
dsmithmobile
mrvrs
Loopy-Chi
pocket-rocket
Deano
Arosa Jen
Dan
mrgarf
sarah
Jezz
sparkyvw
35 posters

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-05-28

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? Empty USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by sparkyvw Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:18 pm

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? 2443878319_50ea4a93c5_o

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? L_38c79fe0ba04ebebc54c6e69c30a60db

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? L_221f8f2d7669d2f7b4490160ef893ca7

I know dimebar and swampy that work at vw.I used to be around hull nearly 3 years ago in a red mk2.
    This is the 1st time iv been back since i moved to florida and thorught id bring my car with me.The car is a stage 3 car with around 460bhp(what the software from awe is rated at).Has a few problems that i need to sort before i go to gti inters in it.Hopefully i can get back in the scene and meet some of you.Also im looking for some wheels.5x112 18s anything nice let me know.

Last edited by sparkyvw on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 25 times in total

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

looks nice Smile

what turbo's are you running?
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by Jezz Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

nice ive heard a few tales of this car already see you at inters mate pop over to the cult stand
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm

its running rs4s which are k04s.
    I will come over i spoke to dimebar about driving down with you lot.
    Need to sort a few things out before inter.Need a drive shaft and t bolt clamps.So if anyone knows were i can get t-bolt clamps in the hull area let me know.
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

Post by sarah Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 am

hiya nice car welcome to the cult Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 am

yeah ive heard this is crazy fast, Will said he'd had a gander and you ran him up Clive Sulli, AWEAOME motor
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

Number of posts : 2464
    aka :
    Registration date : 2007-07-15

Post by mrgarf Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:54 am

hi mate us spec s4 top stuff

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 am

very nice.. bet it was cheaper to tune in the states than it is here!
    Dan
    Dan
    super vuu

Number of posts : 779
    Registration date : 2007-05-09

Post by Dan Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 am

awesome car, and i love the first photo

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 am

Awesome! There's a meet tomorrow night in between Selby and Leeds that a few of us are going to, pop along! There's usually some nice cars there.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:42 am

thanks for all the coments.Its fast but not as fast as it should be still a few problems with it.Heres one more picture of the plate that im running
    USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? DSCN0788

The spec of the car is
    2001.5 s4
    RS4 pj K04's
    Awe fueling and software(that needs tweaking by someone who knows s4's)
    Koni coilovers
    Vibrant exhaust
    034 track mounts
    Vast performance stage3 clutch
    ER intercoolers
    Guted pre cats on the downpipes

list to do
    New downpipes
    Some rs4 parts(y pipe ,cams)
    As we say in the usa euro rear bumper as its different.
    Some wheels( trying to decided euro look or motorsport look with some compomotives)
    Paint(guy who owned it before ran into his harley. Had to have a new bumper and wing and the colour is wayyyyyyy off).

The car had nothing done to it when i got it.Iv had the motor and gearbox out twice since iv had it.Done all the work myself.Its a great car but when things go wrong its alot of money to fix. If you cant work on it yourself its even more as just about any work you have to take the front end off and even take the engine out.
    Arosa Jen
    Arosa Jen
    site modder

Number of posts : 2193
    aka : Jen
    Registration date : 2007-02-19

Post by Arosa Jen Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 am

now then sparky we meet again. lol. welcome to the cult mate

love the pics of the audi Very Happy i think its ace
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898

Post by Deano Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 am

Welcome to the Cult dude, spoke to you via PM when you where in the states about sourcing me a bonnet bra, car looks ace would love a blast in it see how it compares to my GTI, as for wheels theres loads of 5x112 out there check Edition 38 loads have come on there that I would love but just havent had the ready money. Cool

So we've seen the spec now for the list that matters
    0-60
    1/4 mile
    Overall top speed or fastest you've been in it. Twisted Evil
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 am

ha ha jen .Thanks for the coment.

deano i remember you sorry i couldnt get one for you.Ill glady take you for a spin in it to compare to your gti.
    The fastest iv been in it was 155/160mph
    The fastes it with go with the rev limiter and gearbox is 187mph(there is a vid on youtube of this)
    1/4mile time is very slow 12.8 at 107mph(with stock intercoolers on a hot floirda day) i should be in mid 11s.Fastest stage3 s4 with nothing ripped out is 11.1
    pocket-rocket
    pocket-rocket
    site modder

Number of posts : 174

Post by pocket-rocket Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 am

now then dude, good to speak to you the other day! glad you've finally made it on to VUU!!!
    Loopy-Chi
    Loopy-Chi
    site modder

Number of posts : 1366
    aka : chink

Post by Loopy-Chi Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:46 am

ohh thats a bit sexy!
    mrvrs
    mrvrs
    super vuu

Number of posts : 705
    aka : brett
    Registration date : 2007-04-09

Post by mrvrs Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:11 pm

very nice i saw this the other day somewere can`t remember were (maybe anlaby rd) though looked awesome though
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm

heard of dimebar the local old bill have stopped you twice

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

saw this last nigh at outcast, incredible car the sound when its booted is awesome,

top car mate Smile
    dsmithmobile
    dsmithmobile
    site modder

Number of posts : 2260
    aka : Dan
    Registration date : 2007-02-21

Post by dsmithmobile Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:40 am

Seen this a few times now and after Will went out for a spin in it he couldn't stop grinning

looks very nice and when you booted it past simons garage the other saturday it definately seems to go well and sounds mint too Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 am

This is an awesome car, it is just so nice and so fast.
    My brother (swiftkid) was the same last night, went in it and couldnt stop smiling and saying how quick it was...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:06 am

yer it sounds awesome dude, i love it. it looks so pimp rolling on the american plates still... love it
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:54 am

thanks for all the kind words people.
    Iv been pulled over 3 times now and each time they had no answer about the front plate.But i new i was going to get pulled over with it.1st time was the bmw and scooby(i no there boss) was very nice to me, 2nd time was a t5 well he was a bit of a nob if im honest and 3rd time i got followed all the way home by a dog section van.
    Just ordered these wheels should be getting them tomorrow
    USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? Wheels
    Dan
    Dan
    super vuu

Number of posts : 779
    Registration date : 2007-05-09

Post by Dan Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 am

what you doing with the old ones

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 am

There very nice wheels, will look awesome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am