VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+31
shaggy_vw
vw passion wagon
MkIISimon
polochris
madeuro
mk4mike
fisher
bigray
MattTDI
richyc
flyingmonkeycorps
Ninety
cupra44
Geeman
A3rutheboy
lee
LacrOne
Nick_mk2
DanRVW
swiftkid
dsmithmobile
mrvrs
Loopy-Chi
pocket-rocket
Deano
Arosa Jen
Dan
mrgarf
sarah
Jezz
sparkyvw
35 posters

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 6 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by Jezz Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:22 pm

i do like that one sparkler what year is it
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-05-28

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 6 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by sparkyvw Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm

2001 jezz! it maybe a 2001.5 but i dont no the build date

heres the ebay ad
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270293440141
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:38 pm

just had a good look at the ad a very nice car not much wrong with that one good luck and happy bidding
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

Post by Deano Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 am

Why dont you just get an RS4, get some bigger turbos slapped on it and your looking at 550-600bhp and thats the kind of power that plays with Lambos and superbikes.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 am

i played with a 996 turbo and a f430 on the way to players.Even with the crap software i have now i just beat the porsche the guy wasnt to happy and the to guys in the f430 were very suprised.Even more suprised when i put the rear windows down Very Happy and i had 2 passengers in the back as well. Rs4's are alot of money compared to a s4.No point in my buying a rs4 as the new turbos will be rs6's turbos that have been modded to fit.So i might as well buy a s4 as ill be replacing most parts away no matter if its a s or a rs and theres no such thing as a b5 rs4 out here.Also id rather have a s4 more of a sleeper. Very Happy
    polochris
    green user

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by polochris Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Now then sparky, why an estate? Its a nice car but i cant see why you gone from a saloon to an estate, couldnt you just get a saloon again but faster like that estate? Im not sure if its a smart move or not you dont want an estate dancing round a track.
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles

Post by Geeman Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:33 am

Estate FTW!
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:15 am

estate wins for me too
    going to look for a track vid or something for chris to watch
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:04 am

dont want another sedan done that and have one.Rather make an estate fast.How funny would it be to beat an exotic car in an estate?

well i didnt win the silver one, the dealer was bidding the price up offered me a 2nd chance offer and i told him i didnt want it for that i wanted it fo way less.
    So im of to santa monica california tomorrow morning to look at this and hopefully pick it up and drive it back
    USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 6 8991431030.253375974.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421

The drive back is 2600 miles so i think ill take the camera with me and photo the drive back.
    MkIISimon
    MkIISimon
    rockabilly vuu

Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2007-04-17

Post by MkIISimon Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 am

Good luck mate, that's one hell of a drive if you don't like it when you see it in the flesh!!!
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898

Post by Deano Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 am

Looks nice that Sparkles, you do realise black cars are naturally faster than any other colour, get loads of photos dude then you can tease us all with the nice weather.... it's phisshing it down at the moment in the good ol U.K.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 pm

yeh if i dont like it then ill just get a flight back its not prob at all.

ha ha yeh i no that dean thats why i want it Very Happy

Well looks like the drive is now going to be over 3000 miles as im going to santa monica then im driving up to denver to look at a porsche 911. Going to stop over in las vegas on the drive up there to see out 1st flight instructor that we had at the school.The hopefully from denver drive the 2 cars back down to floirda.Have one of the instructors/friend coming with me so should be a fun but long drive.
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Post by Geeman Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Sounds like a proper road trip!

Gotta do a photo diary for us... Cool
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 pm

sounds cool and what an adventure!! make sure you take loadsa piccies for us lot to be envoius of sparkly Cool Cool
    DanRVW
    DanRVW
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by DanRVW Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Sounds like a bit of fun! Looks like a tidy car. Thats quite a drive there. I find it hard driving to Birmingham without going mad. Like a single car gumball rally...or cannonball rally is it over there? Rolling Eyes
    polochris
    green user

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by polochris Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Road trip, Good luck sparkles.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Right the car is hopefully get shipped out by mid feb sometime.Now just before i left it started to missfire above 15psi so i have a new set of 6 coils and plugs to go in so hopefully that will fix it.Also have this lot to fit hopefully before new year:

Fit water meth kit
    Fit ecu
    Fit 60lbs injectors
    Fit rs4 airbox
    Fit downpipes
    Fit ER Carbon Intercooler shourds(finally got them after months and months waitin)

Think thats about it once me and mike at vast have tweaked the base tune he has sent me i should see over 400awhp(over 500 for the engine) which is prob 60 more at the wheels then what i have right now.

Got the eu mania thing to do then once i get back from there im putting my bbs wheels on then going down to santa pod on the 18th i think to set a time for rwyb for the year.Should be into the 11s now.

So im busy busy busy when i get back as i have my house to sort out when i get back to.
    mk4mike
    mk4mike
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 356
    aka : mk4mike
    Registration date : 2007-08-28

Post by mk4mike Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 pm

yo bro wud up you back then?
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 am

i am indeed back in the cold!
    mk4mike
    mk4mike
    ra ra vuu

Number of posts : 356
    aka : mk4mike
    Registration date : 2007-08-28

Post by mk4mike Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 pm

yeah tell me about it lol
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Post by Jezz Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 am

Just been Reading that u are expected to pay for the parking spot at the eu thing
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am

good to hear your back sparkly Very Happy
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Post by Geeman Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 am

Did ya bring me a present back...?
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 am

gee , i arnt i a good enough present? ha ha

Well the gearbox has had it in the s4.3rd and 4th were had to get when i left and now 1st and 2nd are.Was hoping it would last until i shipped it back but nope its not going to.Hopefully off to pick one up in thorne and fit it this week alone with the go faster parts.O the fun!
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Post by Geeman Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 am

I used 4-Rings at Thorne myself for parts for my old A8. Nice guys... same place?

Make sure you don't try and take something for free from one of the breakers in the yard though! For some reason, they don't seem to like it. scratch

Of course your return to the UK is present enough for me young Sparkles. homo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:34 pm