VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+31
shaggy_vw
vw passion wagon
MkIISimon
polochris
madeuro
mk4mike
fisher
bigray
MattTDI
richyc
flyingmonkeycorps
Ninety
cupra44
Geeman
A3rutheboy
lee
LacrOne
Nick_mk2
DanRVW
swiftkid
dsmithmobile
mrvrs
Loopy-Chi
pocket-rocket
Deano
Arosa Jen
Dan
mrgarf
sarah
Jezz
sparkyvw
35 posters

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

swiftkid
    swiftkid
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 272
    Registration date : 2007-05-12

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 2 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by swiftkid Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:22 am

now then sparky, long time no see. you home for good now then? car looked, sounded and went awesomely fast. i got back in my car and was soo disappointed lol.
    that plate is really cool as well, think its going to horrendously fast when you get everything sorted!!!
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-05-28

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 2 Empty Re: USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long?

Post by sparkyvw Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:30 am

im keeping the old wheels as iv got some track days that i want to do. Very Happy
    Thanks dave im not home for good but im home for a while.Need to go back at some point and make some money.

If anyone knows anywere that has very good prices on tyres in the hull area let me know.Im looking for 225/40/18 or 225/35/18
    Loopy-Chi
    Loopy-Chi
    site modder

Number of posts : 1366
    aka : chink
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

Post by Loopy-Chi Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 am

I saw you lastnight. such a nice car! Smile
    swiftkid
    swiftkid
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 272
    Registration date : 2007-05-12

Post by swiftkid Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am

hey sparky, try ctyres.co.uk they sell pretty cheap tyres. you will have to post up the quarter mile results when your car is set up properly
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 am

tyreman on anlaby road
    DanRVW
    DanRVW
    part time vuu

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by DanRVW Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:20 pm

Ill see if i can get any at work with discount pirat any make in mind? I saw your car a couple of days ago, looks awesome! How long are you allowed the florida plates?
    dsmithmobile
    dsmithmobile
    site modder

Number of posts : 2260
    aka : Dan
    Registration date : 2007-02-21

Post by dsmithmobile Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm

There's a few good sites on the net that supply tyres with free delivery if you know someone who can fit and balance them for you

i've used
    www.mytyres.co.uk
    www.camskill.co.uk

both where cheap and came next day Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:31 am

i ALWAYS use camskill.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 am

Put some info about this on Dubforce so all the forced induction guys can dribble over it Smile
    Deano
    Deano
    site modder

Number of posts : 898

Post by Deano Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 am

Get it down to Inters with us lot a few of us are gonna do a few runs up the strip, I'll bet you can get low 12's or maybe high 11's at Brunters, I got a low 14 the other year and could only manage high 14's or low 15's at York dragway. Cool

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:04 am

looks sound on new shoes
    Nick_mk2
    Nick_mk2
    super vuu

Number of posts : 577
    aka : Ken
    Registration date : 2007-04-13

Post by Nick_mk2 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Sparky you still owe me a ride in this bus!!
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 am

got tyres cheap so im happy looks realy good on the new wheels.
    Deano: i will be coming to inters ill check the thread to see when you lot are leaving.Im hoping to get very low 12s even high 11s but most likely be mid 12s the map on the car realy does suck abit.

Got pull over again yesterday had to go in and take my papers with me and the guy had no idea what to do with them.

Also just so people no.That before i put bigger intercoolers on it only made 315 at the wheels which is nearly 400 at the crank(this was on a hot florida day).The car now has bigger intercoolers but the map still need tweaking.but the stage 3 kit from awe is rate at '460hp, 455tq on pump fuel ' and thats from there website.
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:43 am

well the clutch has gone in a big way or something to so with it has shifted from 1st to 2nd and it was a no go.Can get all gears when the cars not running but when it is you cant.So clutch has had it.Would do it myself but i havnt got my tools like in florida.So its of to a garage tomorrow.Garage is fully booked for most of the week but he said he would try get it done for friday if i get the parts.Im going to overnight parts from america 1st thing in the morning.Doesnt look good for gti inter Crying or Very sad
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 am

sorry to hear that , hope you manage to get it sorted out for the weekend would be good to have you along with us lot!!!
    pocket-rocket
    pocket-rocket
    site modder

Number of posts : 174

Post by pocket-rocket Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 am

oh dear mate! hope you get it sorted before the weekend!!!
    LacrOne
    LacrOne
    graff king

Number of posts : 484
    aka : the king of the pencil
    Registration date : 2007-02-18

Post by LacrOne Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 pm

mmmmm, fabio!
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:14 am

well i got the car back yesterday. thanks andy at hull city motor company for fitting me in he did a great job.So i will be at inters in it on sunday.
    mrgarf
    mrgarf
    site modder

Number of posts : 2464
    aka :
    Registration date : 2007-07-15

Post by mrgarf Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 am

see you there mate looking forward to having a look at your car
    sparkyvw
    sparkyvw
    bad to the vuu

Post by sparkyvw Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:42 pm

USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 2 _DSC8079USA s4 in England. I have her back : ) But for how long? - Page 2 _DSC8080
    well inters was fun.I got a 3.7 and a 12.6 which im not happy with.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 am

Looked sweet at Inters dude
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 am

did sound cool when you flew past us on the motorway on the way home, you just came from nowhere fire devil
    Loopy-Chi
    Loopy-Chi
    site modder

Number of posts : 1366
    aka : chink

Post by Loopy-Chi Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:16 pm

yeh when they flew past i was like "oh my f*ckin god!! thats quick!!" haha
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Admin

Number of posts : 6293
    aka : Rev. work
    Registration date : 2007-02-14

Post by Jezz Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:42 pm

tis a cool car seems right its bright yellow
    has some power on tap as well very nippy
    bet its upset a few that did not expect it to an all
    ran well againsty that rocco at inters

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:47 pm

beautiful car! i wud be happy with them times!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:22 am