VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VUU.CULT

SAVE FERRIS

VUU.CULT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dont miss the next vuu gtg all v.a.g welcome

+24
Keppel
fleet.arosa
mrvrs
Rick_GEEEE
Ninety
dsmithmobile
Nomad
Craig
VUU CULT KARL
milko
Bluedub
sam_16v
Geeman
skastar
Deano
spen
manic_monkey
lupo
Nick_mk2
sarah
Loopy-Chi
Jezz
han
LacrOne
28 posters

Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!!

Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:27 am

looking forward to seeing her soon
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork
    Registration date : 2007-02-15

Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!!

Post by sarah Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:32 am

so glad you bought this car danny it's well cool cool cult

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:41 am

is a pimp mobile defonately did the right thing gettin it danny

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:09 am

Love This motor, im so glad its stayed in the cult. NEED PICS ASAP, nethaniel!!
    skastar
    skastar
    green user

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2007-02-20

Post by skastar Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:07 am

I love you Im happy u bought it too rele, despite what i have said lol, u saved her from prob goin t the scrappy, MY HERO HAHAHAH

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:25 pm

*update* no pics cos i went 2 see her straight after work but so far she needs;

thermostat housing
    exhaust system
    both rear wheel bearings
    nsf bottom arm n ball joint
    rear brake pipe and nipple (lololol)
    general service!

so all in all not too bad

apart from a reshell Laughing
    sam_16v
    bingo ball

Number of posts : 1554
    aka : downsy
    Registration date : 2007-03-19

Post by sam_16v Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:06 pm

100 quid tho

your skintness goes on

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:26 am

lol is skintness even a word sam

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 am

not to a flash git like u Razz

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:35 am

homo OUHH GET YOU DANNY lol! SO IS IT GOIN TO BE MUCH LONGER TILL YOU GET IT BACK WITH ALL THE OTHER STUFF THAT NEEDS DOING OR YOU GETTING THAT DONE LATER ON?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:14 am

Most of the stuff that needs doing is well easy to do. Even someone like you Danny might just manage it.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:48 am

would say the same for u but you might split your girls jeans

and i cant do stuff while im at work im busier then a tyre fitter Razz

and i dont think the weldings gonna get done til the new year, probably just some underseal slapped on with some tape over it for the time being Laughing
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles

Post by Geeman Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:07 am

Huh hu hu hu... you said nipple.

Tape and Underseal. Nice and dafe then.

Will it be at the meet on the 23rd?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:34 am

lol nice blatant sarcasm gee Razz itll do for the time being she only needs to survive til 21st december with her rusty bits, thinkin she might not be at the meet though might try and persuade steve to do the welding on the 22nd/23rd weekend cos ill have enough money to do it. i've gone off berg cup arches im gonna get the current ones flared instead i think it'll look cooler anyway.

she's getting a clean out one night this week, i swear thers a stale turd in the cabin somewhere.
    Geeman
    Geeman
    site modder

Number of posts : 5283
    aka : Giles

Post by Geeman Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:36 am

Pongy Polo...! Yuk! lol

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 am

understatement had to hang my head out the window on the drive home haha
    sarah
    sarah
    mrs hardwork

Number of posts : 4089
    aka : mrs hardwork

Post by sarah Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:03 am

haha wonder what he'd been doing in there Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:21 am

i am wondering but thats for the celebratary cigar lacr0ne Cool

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Danny i'm not a tyre fitter and there's nothing wrong with working on my own car at work Wink Shame i never have any money to do anything to it! I suppose i could give you a hand doing some stuff to it if you want.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:00 pm

if i worked on mine itd be a boiler lol nice1 mate i really appreciate any help Smile

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:16 pm

*update* got clutch etc sorted, gettin new discs and pads soon too just to be on the safe side, also got these wheels, they're 15x6, not to everyones taste but i think with a bit of tarting up they'll look orite.

especially for 60 notes

Project Loon - load of pics, the finish line is in sight!!! - Page 7 Dsc00110
    LacrOne
    LacrOne
    graff king

Number of posts : 484
    aka : the king of the pencil
    Registration date : 2007-02-18

Post by LacrOne Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:48 pm

sit on it, make it low!! lol

the smell i cant explain, althought it was letting in water from the battery tray an the floor is covered with baccy an ash.

you could have stepped in a turd as you got in at some point too....???
    LacrOne
    LacrOne
    graff king

Number of posts : 484
    aka : the king of the pencil
    Registration date : 2007-02-18

Post by LacrOne Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:49 pm

is that a strut brace i spy?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:59 am

MIGHT be a nice shiny ally strut...
    fleet.arosa
    fleet.arosa
    bad to the vuu

Number of posts : 316
    aka : fleet
    Registration date : 2007-08-24

Post by fleet.arosa Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:27 am

its needs 13s or 14s at a push.

roll the 15s away.

ive got some bbs that would look slick on that there yours for cheap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:27 pm